so1um enhanced is online!
Since I rediscovered so1um by Matt Jackson a couple of weeks ago, I tried to add some material to have a more “complete” set for my personal use. Since so1um was released under a CC license, I submit to you my humble and respectful attempt, which I named so1um enhanced
these are the main changes:
- Flesh out a background: a new section to randomly create some past and quirk
- Appearance: new section
- added an adventure seed generator
- included Recluse oracle by /u/gravenutterance
- Determine the twist: included the twist tables from Tiny Solitary Soldier oracle
- Ask an open question or get inspired: a new section with 3 random tables of verbs, nouns and adjective to obtain some random prompt
- Determine the mood of the next scene: included the next scene engine from Tiny Solitary Soldier oracle
- new system to Scale up/down Difficulty
- The Big List of Clichés: a new section with 108 clichés
- Find good clichés: some guidance to find and write clichés
- Non-player characters: new section
- Bestiary: a new section with around 60 monsters and encounters for 4 different genres
- The game is obviously released for free, and you can find a web version here.
Hope it is useful to your solo-plays.
Get so1um enhanced
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.